November 13, 2015 Tulare, CA — Central California Environmental Justice Network is excited to kick off a project to improve the participation of community members in compliance and enforcement processes throughout the San Joaquin Valley. This project includes putting a cohort (pictured here) of residents and advocates through inspector level courses at the Cal-EPA. Through the […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip