TO END ENVIRONMENTAL RACISM, ACHIEVE ECONOMIC JUSTICE, AND HEALTH EQUITY THROUGH SUSTAINABLE REGIONAL SOLUTIONS.
To empower our communities and secure our children’s future by eliminating negative environmental impacts in low-income and
- Work with community members and other stakeholders at the local, regional, state and federal level to identify environmental justice issues and develop sustainable solutions
- Educate and empower communities, especially focusing on rural areas, to advocate for themselves by providing them with technical assistance and resources
- Promote alternative methods for a safer environment
- Encourage youth to be aware of and participate in environmental issues
- Serve as a hub for environmental activism in the Central Valley