Two brothers were killed at Community Recycling near Arvin. They had been sent underground to clean out a drain hole without protection and died from toxic fumes. The company had been a nuisance to nearby residents for many years and had violated their permit on numerous occasions. Justice demanded that the facility be shut down and County Supervisors agreed.
- Farmworker who labored in extreme California heat died. Family, advocates seeking answers
- Kaiser Permanente distributes ‘heat resiliency kits’ to Valley farmworkers
- A ticking bomb in Arvin – Lamont: More wells leaking massive amounts of Methane
- EL Proyecto de Milpa
- 2023: Opportunities for Disadvantaged Communities