June 7, 2013 In anticipation for the Department of Pesticide Regulation hearings scheduled to happen in Fresno on June 17th and June 18th members of CCEJN and Communities for a New California (CNC) sought to mobilize Kerman youth. Kerman was identified as the second area in the state with the most Chloropicrin use. The members […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip