July 13, 2015 Sacramento, CA — Researchers from the University of California, Davis, joined Cal-EPA, El Comite Civico del Valle, SJV LEAP, and Central California Environmental Justice Network to release a report on the IVAN statewide project. This report, titled “From Testimony to Transformation–The Identifying Violations Affecting Neighborhoods (IVAN) Program in California” studies the impact […]
- 2023: Opportunities for Disadvantaged Communities
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood