A week ago some legislators called on the Department of Pesticide Regulation to take action on the fumigant Chloropicrin. Chloropicrin, is a cancer-causing fumigant that is used all throughout the state of California, especially in strawberry fields. We need your help to keep the pressure on DPR about taking these recommendations from legislators seriously. Among other […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip