For Immediate ReleaseOctober 10, 2013 Contact: Marva DiazMarva.Diaz@asm.ca.gov(916) 319-2030 Assemblyman Alejo Opposes Expanding Toxic Waste Disposal in Kettleman Hills (SACRAMENTO) —Today Assemblymember Luis Alejo (D, Salinas) called on the California Department of Toxics Control to reject the plan to expand the toxic waste disposal site near the San Joaquin Valley Community of Kettleman City. In a letter […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip