–August 9, 2013 Last night the Department of Toxic Substance Control (DTSC) announced that the public comment period for the proposed permit for expansion of the Kettleman Hills Facility will be extended to October 11, 2013. The date of the Public Hearing has also been pushed back to September 18th. Public HearingSeptember 18, 2013at 6:30 […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip