Decades of poor planning and environmental injustices cannot be fixed in one year. The decline of equity within our city has been increasingly noticeable and documented. Last year, the California Environmental Protection Agency (Cal-EPA), released a report that identified 93706 as the most disadvantaged zip code in our state. More specifically, CalEnviroScreen 1.0 showed that […]
- 2023: Opportunities for Disadvantaged Communities
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood