January 17, 2014 Last night the Regional Water Board voted to approve the staff recommendation to the permit expansion for Section B-18 of the Kettleman Hills Facility. The public hearing held at the Kettleman Hills Elementary School, began at 5:00pm with an overview provided by staff on their evaluation of the permit expansion in regards […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip