The Department of Pesticide Regulation is taking recommendations on control and regulation measures for the fumigant pesticide chloropicrin until July 31, 2013. Below you will find the official language of the letter submitted to DPR on behalf of CCEJN. We invite you to use similar recommendations, or take the language to submit your own letters […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip