March 25, 2013– Members of CCEJN joined the lobbying effort of Californians for Pesticide Reform to pressure legislators to seek a fumigant-free California by the year 2020. Fumigants are a type of pesticide that is commonly used in California on soils bearing strawberries, raspberries, tomatoes, carrots, and other crops. The way to treat these soils […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip