–September 19, 2013 Emotions were high yesterday as the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) held a public hearing in the Kettleman City Elementary School in regards to the proposed expansion of the Kettleman Hills Facility. This hearing is in the midst of the public comment period that ends on October 11th of this year. […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip