**CCEJN Unity Council member Sarah Sharpe addresses the media during a press conference on May 30th** June 2, 2014 On Friday, May 30th, many clean air advocates held a press conference to inform the public about a key judicial decision in favor of clean air. Fresno’s Fifth District Court of Appeal ruled in favor of the Sierra Club, the […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip