On Thursday, May 22nd the California Air Resources Board held an initial hearing to consider the proposed Regional Transportation Plans and Sustainable Communities Strategies put forth by each individual Council of Governments in all 8 counties in the San Joaquin Valley. These plans are collectively responsible for reducing Greenhouse Gas emissions by 10% by the […]
- 2023: Opportunities for Disadvantaged Communities
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood