A congregation of resident leaders joined statewide group Tenants Together to demand an end to slumlord housing in the city of Fresno. The demonstration called on City Council and Mayor Swearengin to act in favor of tenants across the city that are struggling with poor living conditions and high rents.
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip