Residents of Fresno County can use the Fresno Environmental Reporting Network (FERN) as a way of reporting environmental hazards that are harming their health and their communities. FERN is a tool that residents can use to take a stand against pollution. Please help CCEJN by spreading the word about this tool to residents of Fresno […]
- 2023: Opportunities for Disadvantaged Communities
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood