June 19, 2013 Earlier this week the Department of Pesticide Regulation held two community meetings in Fresno’s Farm Bureau as part of a series of hearing around the state in regards to the fumigant pesticide Chloropicrin. Chloropicrin is a substance used primarily to cultivate strawberries, almonds, and fruit trees. This substance has been linked to […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip