On December 10th, 2013, Brian Leahy, Director of the California Department of Pesticide Regulation Visited Tulare County. El Quinto Sol De America, based out of Lindsay, CA hosted a series of site visits to towns like Tooley Ville and Plainview where residents were able to meet with Mr. Leahy. The residents spoke to the Director […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip