March 16 2015 After months of KEEN (Kern Environmental Enforcement Network) taskforce discussions on composting and recycling facilities in Kern County and continuous violations by Community Recycling & Recourse Recovery (CRRR), KEEN and U.S. EPA were able to organize a community tour of Mt. Vernon Ave Recycling and Composting Facility; one facility whose practices have […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip