November 12, 2015 Today, Cesar Campos, Director of CCEJN is fasting in solidarity with Kern County residents. This community fast was started by residents and organizers in Kern County to protest the county’s adoption of an ordinance that serves to fast track and undermine environmental review of oil exploration projects–including fracking and other extreme well […]
- 2023: Opportunities for Disadvantaged Communities
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood