Abandoned & Idled Wells Pose Significant Safety Threats to Frontline Communities Across CA After Decades of Neglect May 24, 2022 Contact: Cesar Aguirre, (661) 979-2721, firstname.lastname@example.org Kobi Naseck, 214-609-2439, email@example.com Bakersfield, CA – While onsite to verify that two abandoned oil wells in a residential neighborhood were no longer pouring methane into the community since […]
- 2023: Opportunities for Disadvantaged Communities
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood