Here is a timeline showing key events in the history of CCEJN (this timeline needs input and is a work in progress) 2000 Central California Environmental Justice Network, CCEJN, was founded in 2000 as an outgrowth of the Center on Race, Poverty, and the Environment Advisory Board. Since then, CCEJN has played an important role […]
- Pesticide Use in the San Joaquin Valley: Our “right to know” when pesticides are applied
- Setback zones from oil and gas were approved. A victory for EJ communities!
- Manchin Drops Permitting Language
- Community Leads Regulators to More Methane-Spewing Wells in Morningstar Neighborhood
- Central Valley Youth Camping Trip