A congregation of resident leaders joined statewide group Tenants Together to demand an end to slumlord housing in the city of Fresno. The demonstration called on City Council and Mayor Swearengin to act in favor of tenants across the city that are struggling with poor living conditions and high rents.
- Hiring: Farm and Education Coordinator
- Celebration of the Cycle of Life at La Milpa de Fresno
- Hiring: Policy Associate – Air & Climate Justice Team
- La Red de Justicia Ambiental organiza la Segunda Feria de Recursos para Trabajadores Agrícolas Migrantes en el Centro de Vivienda Pomona Ranch
- CCEJN hosts Second Resource Fair for Migrant Farmwokers at Pomona Ranch Housing Center